Complaint Review: PERRIS VALLEY DODGE/KIA

• Submitted: Thu, May 15, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, May 15, 2003

• Reported By:quail valley California
PERRIS VALLEY DODGE/KIA
4TH STREET PERRIS CALIFORNIA PERRIS, California U.S.A.

PERRIS VALLEY DODGE/KIA LIARS /LIARS/LIARS/ PERRIS CALIFORNIA

I CALLED THE 1-800-371-1886 TO GET APPROVED FOR A 1999 FORD WINDSTAR MINI VAN,AND I WAS CALLED BACK BY A SALESMAN NAMED (TIM) HE ASKED ME HOW MUCH CASH I COULD AFFORD AS A DOWN PAYMENT I TOLD HIM A $1000.00 + MY 1994 FORD ESCORT WAGON AND I TOLD HIM ALL ABOUT MY CREDIT AND HE ALSO HAD A COPY OF IT IN HIS HAND TO VIEW WHILE WE WERE TALKING, AND HE SAID NO PROBLEM I ASKED HIM NOT TO MAKE ME DRIVE ALL THE WAY INTO TOWN IF IT WAS A WASTE OF MY TIME, HE SAID I WOULD BE DRIVING AWAY WITH A VAN TODAY.

WELL TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT,I'M STILL DRIVING MY CAR AND THEY WANTED ME TO PAY $3,885.00 AS A DOWN PAYMENT AND STILL PUT MY CAR DOWN TO, AND RAISED THE MONTHLY PAYMENT TO OVER 300.00 DOLLARS AND I TOLD THE SALESMAN NO THANK YOU THEN HE SENT HIS SUPERVISOR IN TO TRY AND TALK ME INTO THIS DEAL.

I WAS FIRM WITH THEM, AND I HAD TROUBLE TRYING TO CONTROL MY EMOTIONS WITH THESES LIARS THEY THOUGHT THEY COULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME BECAUSE I WAS A WOMAN THERE ALONE. BUT I WILL NEVER BUY A CAR FROM PERRIS VALLEY CHRYSLER / KIA

Lisa
MENIFEE, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2003 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PERRIS-VALLEY-DODGEKIA/PERRIS-California/PERRIS-VALLEY-DODGEKIA-LIARS-LIARSLIARS-PERRIS-CALIFORNIA-57132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PERRIS VALLEY DODGE/KIA