Complaint Review: PERSUN

• Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: Adijat — Wrexham, united kingdom Alabama
PERSUN
Internet Hong Kong

PERSUN I bought a £120 dress from www.persun.co.uk on 25/6/13 and it was the same day (6/7/13) that I took delivery of this dress that I wore it to a 6 hour hospital charity ball event. On arrival at home, I noticed the fibers of the fabric were oozing out, for lack of the appropriate word. I took pictures and instantly sent to the company who are not prepared to take back this very poor quality dress. The order number is UK2013062505001112. Internet

Hello

I bought a £120 dress from www.persun.co.uk on 25/6/13. It was the same day (6/7/13) that I took delivery of this dress I wore it to a 6 hour hospital charity ball event. On arrival at home, I noticed the fibers of the fabric were oozing out for lack of the appropriate word. I took pictures and instantly sent to the company who are not prepared to take back this very poor quality dress.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PERSUN/internet/PERSUN-I-bought-a-120-dress-from-wwwpersuncouk-on-25613-and-it-was-the-same-day-6-1067436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PERSUN