Complaint Review: PET SEO SERVICES AND MOORE DESIGNS

• Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: kismet66 — brandon Florida United States of America
PET SEO SERVICES AND MOORE DESIGNS
CANADA Internet United States of America

PET SEO SERVICES AND MOORE DESIGNS DEBBIE MOORE DEBBIE MOORE OF PET SEO SERVICES RIPPED ME OFF TOOK MONEY IS A SCAM AND A FRAUD Internet

*Author of original report: Follow up on RIPP OFF SEO SERVICES DEBBIE MOORE

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Kismet Persian Kittens - Seasoned Rip Off Artist or Just Trying Theft of Services for the First Time?

I paid Debbie Moore who owns SEO PET SERVICES and Moore Designs to optimize my website for ranking on the major search engines, I paid her via Paypal which I have proof of I supplied her with my html editor and passwords she re designed
my website in php which I did not want since my editor does not support php. I asked her to change it back and refund my money she ignored my phone call and emails. Basically she tried to make it so whenever I had to update I had to use
her instead of my editor which in turn she would charge me to update my own website, that was not going to happen.

She then emailed me after I filed a complaint with paypal, and she promised to do what she was paid for if I canceled the claim. I was stupid enough to trust her word as a professional which was a big mistake. First of all it took her over a month to do the work she did do and then the work she did was useless to me. She tried to get me to allow her to host my website I told her no because my husband owns his own server so I did not need that, she tried to get me to change my website to php with the excuse that google is not html friendly again I told her no because I use an html editor and was not interested in php. I paid her close to $900.00 so when she re did the work she basically did the exact thing she did before. We agreed she would add keywords that google would pick up on in searches that would rank me high I paid her for the most expensive service she offered and she gave me nothing, she was to add 3 pages only to the site without touching my Available Kittens page she added those pages which were not what I wanted in php her work was sloppy on the menu the whole menu was off and looked very unprofessional. I would not approve it because she did not provide me with what I paid for. I have all the emails to prove everything, she used my text and my photos and threatens to sue me for copy write which is totally
reaching since she copied my text and used my photos that I own. She is a fraud, long story short she did not perform her job and ripped me off almost $900.00 she said she has the pages I asked for in html ( which I do not believe )but
will not release them to me unless I sign a release saying I am happy with her work and pay her even more money on her website I purchased the best package she has, I will not sing a release since I have not seen her work in html and
judging from the work she did I do not want it, I had to restore my website and reedit it which was time consuming because she changed it and it looked awful.

No one ever signs for work unseen and the work I did see was totally unacceptable. She has taken my money and provided me with nothing she also tried to bill me for a face book page she did that she said was free which she has since deleted. I see that there is other complaints about her and would like my money back. She has also been trying to slander me on the Internet with twisting the facts and accusing me of copy writing my OWN website she is really reaching trying to justify her unethical un professionalism outright scam artist. I own all the material on my website text and photos she is a FRAUD. Anyone considering using her should beware unless you want to be lied to and taken for money. It has been 2 months now and she has not refunded my money nor apologized, do not trust her with your money, she will say anything to get you
to pay her plus I found out after the fact she got her little seo degree from wordpress which anyone can do. She does not list her mailing address on her website because she is a fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PET-SEO-SERVICES-AND-MOORE-DESIGNS/internet/PET-SEO-SERVICES-AND-MOORE-DESIGNS-DEBBIE-MOORE-DEBBIE-MOORE-OF-PET-SEO-SERVICES-RIPPED-ME-985213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PET SEO SERVICES AND MOORE DESIGNS

Follow up on RIPP OFF SEO SERVICES DEBBIE MOORE

AUTHOR: kismet66 - (United States of America)

This is in reference to the false and slanderous accusations Ms Moore of Pet Seo Services has made regarding my wife
Allana Myers/Kismet Kittens. Since I am Allana's husband I will give my first hand knowledge of really happened and why we have come to this point. Allana is away on a family emergency right now, and frankly I am sick of this sociopath and her lying about my beautiful caring wife.

Debbie Moore was hired by wife Allana, who happens to be a wonderful and amazing woman. Ms Moore was hired for
website optimization only, what she tried to do was redesign the whole site in PHP which was made made clear to her that my wife did not want PHP. Our cattery uses an HTML editor and Ms Moore wanted to change it so my wife would be dependant on her for all updating which includes most importantly photos of our newest kittens.

She also tried to get my wife to allow her to host her website which was made perfectly clear that since I being in the computer technology business myself and own a server Ms. Moore's attempt to further her financial gain from my wife did not come to fruition. She tried to sell my wife other services which we did not want nor did we hire her for any other purpose except to optimize the website.

After a month of no actual work being done we were shown a copy of what she uploaded to our website which was done in PHP form. Needless to say my wife was quite upset because as stated above she was well informed during us hiring her that all work must be done in HTML. What Ms Moore attempted to do was make us dependant on her for all updates which
naturally she would then charge us an additional monthly fee therefore increasing her monthly finances.

It took Ms Moore over a month to show us what she did do, my wife became upset and frustrated several emails and many calls later we got no response. I advised my wife to file a Paypal claim and be done with this unprofessional con artist, which in truth that is what you truly are.

Well lo and behold only AFTER my wife filed the claim did she hear back from Debbie Moore not to apologize for her lack of communication or un professionalism but to complain that the money we filed a claim on was her Christmas money. Really, readers ask yourself what professional does that, forget the fact that she was hired way back in October to do work that should have taken a week maybe two and here we were over a month later. She forced us filing a claim due to lack of responses and her not performing the duties hired and paid to do.

I advised my wife to be done with this scam artist and escalate the claim, well after talking to Ms Moore my wife decides to give her another chance to redeem herself with the promise that all work would be finished in HTML she convinced my wife to cancel the claim.

Unaware that once a Paypal claim is canceled it can not be reopened, Ms Moore being the con artist fraud that she is knew this. My wife is trusting and forgiving and wanted to resolve this with her. Another month later she still had the same work as before all in PHP and linked back to her lame kitten site. After we were unable to re file the claim we talked with Paypal as it is their policy after a claim is canceled to not allow it to be reopened, which Debbie Moore knows all about. Paypal put a fraud
alert on her account
apparently there has been more than one complaint about this lady and her shady businesses. She then called my wife after again numerous emails and phone calls again another month goes by, we both came to the conclusion that Ms Moore downloads free templates and other website related freebies and then markets herself as an SEO professional. She called my wife swearing, insulting both my wife and myself, being vulgar she got hung up on then she calls back making threats saying she won't release any of the zip files which she claims were in HTML unless she is paid more money. The fee she originally charged was about 900.00 for all inclusive and now she tried to scam more money out of us of course we did not fall for her scam  and according to Debbie Moore my wife will now have to sign a release for work not seen. saying Debbie Moore of Pet Seo Services and Moore Designs did all work to completion and that we were pleased or she would not give my wife the zip files but would keep the money. My wife nor I will sign off on work unseen and truthfully we will not deal with this slime bag any longer. Here we are going on February of 2013 yet Ms Moore feels the need to keep writing all these lies about what really happened, we were advised by a lawyer that our case is valid and she is 100% libel, as well as having discussed this with SEO professionals who were appalled at Debbie Moore's incompetence and un professionalism.

She now wants to come on here and accuse my wife of making us bogus names and filing claims on her online. First of all that is Debbie Moore's MO my wife has better things to do. I am sure since she ripped off us she has done this to many others so I can see and am not shocked that there is other complaints. I also see she wrote a glowing review or had a friend do so on another board which got removed along with the bogus glowing review and her original complaint about us as even that place did not buy her BS. I am sure after reading this Debbie Moore will rush back over and re file the claim or have a friend do so along with a glowing testimonial from her friends, very transparent. Her personality is unstable at best with
obsessive, stalker tendencies.  Anyone thinking of hiring her can contact Kismet Kittens we will gladly share our experience with Debbie Moore of Pet Seo Services and Moore Designs.

Ask yourself this why would we lie? We have no motive, her lame excuse that we do this all the time is just that, she is reaching for straws our feedback on ebay speaks volumes a place we buy from ALL the time. Our associates in our fields whom we purchase from all the time have never once had any issue with us or a charge back. Debbie Moore on the other hand lives in Canada so she knows it is easy for her to rip off others especially in the US. And it appears someone else has come forward to complain about her as well.

Like I told my wife she must need the money that badly because a smart professional business person with morals and ethics would have satisfied the client, not ripped them off and provide zero of the work hired and paid to do. So ask yourself this as well. if this happened to you would you not be livid, upset and want to warn others?

She will try to sell you a lot of things that benefit herself financially.

Bottom line after this ordeal which was a time consuming nightmare we just wanted our money back, which ANY professional, ethical business person would have done not Debbie Moore she needed that $900.00 because it is blatantly obvious she needs the money. Instead Ms Moore decides that even though we bought an all inclusive price she was going to  TRY charge us more and for work unseen as long as we gave a release beforehand.

All SEO professionals we have talked to have said she is an embarrassment to their field of business. All work should have been in contract with a written guarantee and time frame to be completed, none of which this seasoned con artist offered. She never gave us the  zip files which she claimed were in HTML. We have since hired someone who is very knowledgeable and knows what they are doing and we are very pleased with his work and competence. None of which we received from Debbie Moore Pet Seo Services and Moore Designs. My final advice for Ms Moore is to get a life stop posting nasty remarks on our FB page after making bogus accounts only to disable them right after you leave the remarks. Act your age, how old are you anyway's 59? Aren't you a little old to be harassing others especially victims you have ripped off and owe money to. My wife does not care what you think you're nothing but a lowlife to her and really accusing us of stealing our own text and photos how rich is that. You Debbie Moore are just like your photo on FB, which says a lot about just how professional you truly are. My wife nor myself both professional business owners do not con others nor do we have any history of doing charge backs, our professionalism speaks for itself. Yours on the other hand not so much.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: NLSEO - (Canada)

Kismet Kittens, a Persian cat breeder located in
Florida, hired my service in November, 2012, to provide intensive SEO
work on her failing website. A great deal of work was done for this
client (In excess of 40 hours of work) in accordance with the scope of
the project as agreed to. Additional work was provided in the way of
creating additional pages of content, including professional copy
writing, to help the client's website rank for long tail keyword
variations".

The client indicated throughout the process that she was very pleased
with the work, which was promptly completed over a period of 8 weeks:.
Once the production site was ready for final review?. I contacted Allana
and asked her to review the final product so that any final revisions
could be done and the new site uploaded to her hosting account'. She
emailed my advising that she was sick, and would take care of it as soon
as she was able!. I heard nothing from her for several days;. I again
contacted Allana several times by email over a period of a few days, but
heard nothing back|.

The following day, I received a notification from Paypal advising that
Allana had initiated a chargeback on the money she paid me for the
services!. Her reason stated was "product not received". I contacted her
immediately to find out why she would do such a thing. Her reason was
that "she did not hear from me and that I was not communicating with
her". She then advised that she had changed her email address (without
informing me), and had deleted the email account with which we had
always corresponded.

I was immediately suspicious that she had always intended to get her
money back after I had provided the services. She and her husband, who
is apparently involved in the computer field, had wanted me to upload
the new website files to their private server, prior to final approval.

Upon confronting her about the chargeback, Allana was apologetic, and
stated that she didn't understand much about computers, and did not
realize that her chargeback would immediately remove the money I had
already earned from my account. She agreed that she would reverse the
chargeback, and asked that I modify the format of a couple of files that
she was concerned about, since I had implemented the use of php
includes to display information from one page within another, instead of
using "frames" which she had been using (which effectively render the
content of a page unreadable by the search engines). She reversed the
chargeback, and I agreed to make the change (against my better
judgement, considering the detrimental effect frames have on search
engine ranking). The changes were made promptly the very day I spoke
with her. I then emailed her (at her new address) and asked her again to
review the production site so that we could finalize the job.

Lo and behold, instead of even looking at the finished website, which
was very well done and would have given her a dramatic boost on the
search engines, she once again attempted to initiate a charge back on
Paypal. Fortunately Paypal will not allow a charge back twice for the
same transaction.

She then emailed me and made all kinds of threats to ruin my reputation,
sue me, etc., etc., if I did not return "her money" immediately. The
services had been more than provided, and I even had out of pocket
expenses for a Facebook advertising campaign that I am sure helped her
sell more than a few kittens.

I have been in business for more than 14 years providing services to
small pet related businesses, and have not once had a complaint filed
against me. I have many, many clients for whom I have obtained high
positions for competitive keywords on Google, including the #1 listing
for Persian Kittens on Google. My track record and good reputation speak
for themselves.

Allana Myers has since been posting completely false information about
this situation throughout the internet. Her posts are patently
ridiculous, and it seems obvious through her writing that she is upset
that she didn't get away with stealing services from me. She has also
been posting as "another unsatisfied customer", however it is obvious in
the rambling, nonsensical statements that it is the same individual
doing the writing.

Allana Myers actions speak of someone who is very well-versed in the
intricacies of filing charge backs, and I would expect that she has done
this before to other service providers.

There are two sides to every story, Allana, and I have the files,
documentation and statements you made to me in emails to back up my side
of things.