Complaint Review: PETAmberAlert.com

• Submitted: Tue, October 19, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, October 19, 2010

• Reported By: Jacqueline — Carrollton Texas United States of America
PETAmberAlert.com

PETAmberAlert.com Offered to help find my dog by faxing animal related businesses, vets, pet stores,etc. Took Money,did nothing Internet

Found this company on the internet. They offered to fax to groomers, pet stores, vets, animal shelters, media. They emailed a copy of the flyer that would be sent.

It was never sent to any of these businesses. I printed them off myself and drove them around to all the places I could locate. They took $50.00 from my visa with the promise of helping me locate my pet.

I had already filed missing reports with surrounding shelters, also calling them daily. Put out many flyers of my own.  I still continue to look for her.

After paying them and not hearing back from them although I called them daily. I researched on the internet and found several other people that had been ripped off by this same company.

I think its a shame to tug at peoples heart strings and give them hope of having a family member returned just to make money.

But have no intention of helping just filling their bank account. I sincerely hope that filing this report will help to put an end to dishonest people like this. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2010 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PETAmberAlertcom/internet/PETAmberAlertcom-Offered-to-help-find-my-dog-by-faxing-animal-related-businesses-vets-653008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PETAmberAlert.com