Complaint Review: PETCO

• Submitted: Sun, June 16, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, June 16, 2002

• Reported By:Costa Mesa ca
PETCO
www.petco.com costa mesa, California U.S.A.

PETCO GROOMING NIGHTMARE abused & mistreated and ripped off ripoff liars victimized us the business that doesn't give a dam slow prossessing no help from BBB COSTA MESA California

On April 20,2001 I took my cat Zoey to be grromed at the above petco.At noon they called me and informed me that my cat had a stroke.

I took Zoey to my vet and she was hospitalized for a week. It was determined by my vet in writing that the groomer was negligent while bathing her and pierced her ear drum causing her right side of her body to be paralyzed for 5 days.

I contaced my local BBB and they contacted Petco stating that I was requesting compensation for the vet bills that added up to over $1,000. Peco said that they would settle with $700.

I contacted Petco numerous times in writing both certified mail and fedex with numerous contact numbers and my home address cc'ing the BBB each time.

It has been over a year now and I still have not heard anything from petco and now even the BBB is not responding to my requests for help, showing that my case was resolved. BBB CASE #10217674.

have many more details of that actual day and Petco's attempt to cover up the damage they did to my 3 year old healthy cat, but I just wanted to give you the facts.
According to my vet she will never be the same again and is still having problems after a year later! Please Help Me.

Kimberly
Costa Mesa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2002 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PETCO/costa-mesa-California-92627/PETCO-GROOMING-NIGHTMARE-abused-mistreated-and-ripped-off-ripoff-liars-victimized-us-the-22827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PETCO