Complaint Review: PETCO

• Updated: Thu, December 24, 2009

• Reported By: tracy — AVONDALE Arizona United States of America
PETCO

PETCO GROOMING RUDE, UNCARING Internet

I AM SO UPSET WITH THE SERVICE I RECIEVED FROM MY LOCAL PETCO. WE TOOK OUR 4 MONTH OLD BABY YORKIE IN FOR HIS FIRST TRIM, WE ASKED THAT HE BE TRIMMED, WE WERE SPECIFIC THAT WE DIDNT WANT HIS HAIR TOO SHORT. THEY SHAVED MY DOG! HIS HAIR IS SO SHORT HE LOOKS TERRIBLE. WHEN I CALLED THE MANAGER TO COMPLAIN, AFTER WE PAID $50 MIND YOU I WAS TOLD "WELL HIS HAIR WILL GROW BACK, THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU" I AM SO UPSET! THEY DIDNT EVEN CLEAN AROUND HIS EYES AND HE SMELLS AWFUL... I DONT THINK THAT THESE SO CALLED GROOMERS KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND THEY CERTAINLY HAVE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS!! I HAD TO BATHE MY DOG TO GET THE SMELL OFF, AND HE STILL LOOKS BAD BECAUSE HIS HAIR IS SO SHORT. HAD HE EVEN APOLIGIZED PERHAPS I WOULDNT BE SO UPSET, BUT HE WAS A JERK. I HAVE A CALL INTO HIS DISTRICT MANAGER SO HOPEFULLY HE WILL HELP ME RESOLVE THIS. I DO NOT RECOMMEND PETCO GROOMING!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2009 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PETCO/internet/PETCO-GROOMING-RUDE-UNCARING-Internet-545083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PETCO