Complaint Review: PETER KIPLEY - PETE KIPLEY

• Submitted: Mon, December 03, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 04, 2007

• Reported By:BRENTWOOD Tennessee
PETER KIPLEY - PETE KIPLEY
SAN DIEGO, California U.S.A.

PETER KIPLEY - PETE KIPLEY MUSIC PRODUCER NASHVILLE SIMPLE RECORDS SAN DIEGO MERCY ME SESAC BMI ASCAP SAN DIEGO California, BRENTWOOD Tennessee

*Author of original report: karen kipley

I purchased furniture form Pete Kipley and his wife Karen. I paid a $100 deposit on the furniture with arrangements to pick it up a later date. I spoke with Karen and she informed that I could pick the furniture up later than we had agreed(saying their move was delayed due to the California fires). When I called Pete to arrange pick-up of the furniture on the new date, he told me the furniture was sold and said his Karen never told me that!

Well...maybe there was some miscommunication - I thought. No hard feelings! So I asked Pete when I could pick up my $100 deposit and he refused to PAY. WHY WOULD YOU NOT GIVE ME MY $100 DEPOSIT BACK IF YOU SOLD THE FURNITURE ANYWAY. He then proceeded to call me cheap and said his wife Karen NEVER told me I could pick it up later. By the way, the furniture was at his Brentwood,TN home where homes are valued upward of $700,000!

HE HAS NOW MOVED TO SAN DIEGO AND HAS NOT CALLED OR SENT THE MONEY!

Jay
BRENTWOOD, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2007 11:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PETER-KIPLEY-PETE-KIPLEY/SAN-DIEGO-California/PETER-KIPLEY-PETE-KIPLEY-MUSIC-PRODUCER-NASHVILLE-SIMPLE-RECORDS-SAN-DIEGO-MERCY-ME-SESA-288774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PETER KIPLEY - PETE KIPLEY

karen kipley

AUTHOR: Jay - (U.S.A.)

When I called Pete to arrange pick-up of the furniture on the new date, he told me the furniture was sold and said his Karen never told me that! Well...maybe there was some miscommunication - I thought. No hard feelings! So I asked Pete when I could pick up my $100 deposit and he refused to PAY. WHY WOULD YOU NOT GIVE ME MY $100 DEPOSIT BACK IF YOU SOLD THE FURNITURE ANYWAY.

He then proceeded to call me cheap and said his wife Karen NEVER told me I could pick it up later. By the way, the furniture was at his Brentwood,TN home where homes are valued upward of $700,000! I WORK HARD FOR MY MONEY AND IF YOU SOLD THE FURNITURE, WHY NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY! PETE OFFERED TO SEND ME $50 OF MY DEPOSIT. I NEVER RECEIVED IT AFTER NEARLY 2 MONTHS. HE HAS NOW MOVED TO SAN DIEGO AND HAS NOT CALLED OR SENT THE MONEY! THIS IS ALL FROM SOMEONE WHO IS A SO-CALLED "CHRISTIAN" MUSIC PRODUCER!! HE'S WRITTEN SONGS THAT PREACH WHAT HE DOES NOT LIVE!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE LIKE THIS COULD BE SO SHADY AND COLD HEARTED. BEWARE OF DEALING WITH! IF YOU COULD DO THIS OVER $100, WHO KNOWS. PETER AND KAREN KIPLEY, PLEASE SEND ME MY MONEY! YOU KNOW MY NUMBER, EMAIL, AND ADDRESS. ALL I ASK IS FOR MY $100

Jay BRENTWOOD, Tennessee