- Report: #856013
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: PETFINDER.COM
PETFINDER.COMInternet United States of America
PETFINDER.COM PET FINDER BEWARE OF ADOPTION WEB SITE, Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
This web site is almost all "KILL" organizations even though they say they help to save animals and are a "NO KILL" organization. We have tried to adopt animals using this site and most of the animals that are listed in our area are either no longer available or they do not know anything about the animal.
The animals from the organizations on this site are victims of euthanasia very quickly because the organizations say they must make space for others coming in all of the time. When you go to look at the animals they are in very poor shape and do not look like they would be adoptable at all. You ask about the ones on the web site and they say that they change so fast that they can not keep up with the listing on the web site.
1. The PETFINDER.COM site promotes "KILL" organizations.
2. The animals on this site for the most part do not exist any longer if they ever did.
3. When you try and contact the owner of the web site you do not get a response.
4. Even the foundation that promotes this web site does not responde to questions and comments.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2012 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PETFINDERCOM/internet/PETFINDERCOM-PET-FINDER-BEWARE-OF-ADOPTION-WEB-SITE-Internet-856013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.