Complaint Review: PFC Payment Solutions

• Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: jblue — Albuquerque New Mexico United States of America
PFC Payment Solutions
PO Box 6600 Hagerstown, Maryland United States of America

PFC Payment Solutions Ungodly fees, unfulfilled promises and delays, surprise charges, and hard-to-reach, pushy customer service with strong-arm tactics to keep me from leaving Hagerstown, Maryland

*UPDATE Employee: Merchant Concern

I travel a lot and recently had a chance to go over our statements from the past few months. Imagine my surprise to discover lots of hidden costs and fees. (I suppose if we did a huge amount of business, this might not be a problem, but on a slow month, we had 50% of our deposits going to charges, sometimes more.) Getting ahold of customer service is extremely difficult and when I did get someone, he tried to talk me out of leaving them, promising lower fees and a refund on some of the charges. I waited a month and never heard back. When I received my next statement, not only were the rates NOT lowered nor the previous charges refunded as promised, but there was a $99 annual fee for renewal which they refused to refund because we continued to use the account (for two more small deposits). So for a $40 deposit that month, my fees were actually $120.36. When I called back to complain (which took ages before I connected with someone), I got a different individual, and this one also tried to talk me into staying, and then threatened me with a contract termination fee although we had been there for more than 4 years. Seriously: RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. I realize I was not on top of this and that that's my responsibility. I believe when we first started working with them, we were doing more business and I don't remember all these hidden charges every month. I would have insisted on closing the account when I spoke to the first individual had I realized that a) he had no intention of changing our rates or refunding our fees or that b) we were going to get slammed with a $99 renewal fee for an account I called to close!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PFC-Payment-Solutions/Hagerstown-Maryland-21740/PFC-Payment-Solutions-Ungodly-fees-unfulfilled-promises-and-delays-surprise-charges-an-962416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PFC Payment Solutions

Merchant Concern

AUTHOR: Kate - (United States of America)

I would be happy to address any outstanding issues this merchant has and go through their billing to find a resolution.  I don't know who the merchant is or who posted this so please feel free to let me know if we can help.

We pride ourselves on helping merchants and I would like the opportunity to talk with this merchant to assist them moving forward.