Complaint Review: PGA Golf Direct

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: Dianne — Greenfield Wisconsin United States of America
PGA Golf Direct
Cai Hong Post Office, No. 139, Xi Hua Road Internet United States of America

PGA Golf Direct Cai Guo Wei Ordered a specific golf shirt in June. Received an entirely different shirt in July--wrong style, size, color and quality. Sent a complaint. Received an answer requesting pictures of wrong shirt an GuangZhou,GuangDong, Post Code 510170, 13556154472, Internet

In mid-June, 2012, I ordered a particular golf shirt from pgagolfdirect.com.  In mid-July I received a golf shirt, but it was not the brand, color, size or quality I had ordered.  My money was taken before shipment.  After contacting the company and complying with their instructions to send pictures of the shirt I received and the exact order (number and description) of what I originally ordered, I was promised that my shirt would be coming.  It is now the end of Aug., 2012 and I still do not have my shirt.

I have since noticed that the internet is full of scam reports of this guy, Cai Guo Wei.  I sincerely hope that he can be shut down.  I've pretty much given up on any refund or the correct shirt, but I will keep trying.  I just sent off another email to him.  He is definitely running a scam.

Hope you can help in ANY way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2012 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PGA-Golf-Direct/internet/PGA-Golf-Direct-Cai-Guo-Wei-Ordered-a-specific-golf-shirt-in-June-Received-an-entirely-d-929131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PGA Golf Direct