Complaint Review: PGA TOUR Partners Club

• Submitted: Sat, October 06, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, October 06, 2007

• Reported By:Cape Girardeau Missouri
PGA TOUR Partners Club
partnerscluponline.com Minnetonka, Minnesota U.S.A.

PGA TOUR Partners Club Received letter today, I have received nothing of value from this organization yet they say I'm delinquent on $24 and seeking collections. Minnetonka Minnesota

PGA Tour Partners Club sent membership correspondence to me and I agreed to membership but no money due or other obligation at that time. Weeks went by and I decided not to join when I received the notice for payment of $24, I believed this organization to be to good to be true and did not trust it.

Yesterday on October 6 I received a letter stating that my account was delinquent, member benefits and privileges suspended for non-payment, and that the time had come to secure the services of a collections agency. The letter explains that I can stop this action by acting now! Resolve this matter today and avoid having your delinquent account sent to a collections agency.

I find this unbelievable since I have not received anything of value and from out of nowhere comes a threatening letter. The initial letter asked for no commitment other than agreeing to become a member but no money was required...I changed my mind after I sent the letter so I never sent money.
It appears they believe they are owed the money even though I have received nothing from them and I on the other hand believe I have no obligation to PGA Tour Partners Club.

Jim
Cape Girardeau, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2007 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PGA-TOUR-Partners-Club/Minnetonka-Minnesota/PGA-TOUR-Partners-Club-Received-letter-today-I-have-received-nothing-of-value-from-this-o-277518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PGA TOUR Partners Club