Complaint Review: PGC Scientifics

• Updated: Sun, December 16, 2012

• Reported By: john — wells New York United States of America
PGC Scientifics
74804 Joni Dr Suite 10 Internet United States of America

PGC Scientifics Company takes your money and does not deliver merchandise Internet

I ordered a pole saw and a replacement blade from this company in early October 2012. Two days after I ordered the purchase price plus shipping was deducted from my account. On 10/19/12 I emailed the company because I had not received the merchandise. I tried to call at least 20 times and the phone was always busy. I received a reply that I would have to wait 6-8 weeks for delivery. Beginning on 12/4/12 I sent emails and tried to call the company about my order. I have not been able to reach them by phone and they have not returned my emails. I have made repeated attempts to contact them to no avail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2012 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PGC-Scientifics/internet/PGC-Scientifics-Company-takes-your-money-and-does-not-deliver-merchandise-Internet-982933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PGC Scientifics