• Report: #420309

• Submitted: Wed, February 04, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 04, 2009

• Reported By:Waxahachie Texas
PH Media LLC
112 Meadow Glen Dr Waxahachie, Texas U.S.A.

PH Media LLC I have had a charge on my card for $89.95 and was not aware of the charge being done I want my money back. Waxahachie Texas

When I tried to contact the number giving on my bank statement the first time 866-611-6885 it was disconnected I tried several times after that and I would get dead air then fast busy. After disputing this with my bank I received a letter from my bank saying that they got in contact with them and the information was provided. I NEVER PROVIDED MY INFORMATION FOR $89.95. I tried to call the number on my letter and now it says the person you are trying to reach is not available please leave a message. PLEASE HELP!

Bobbiep
Waxahachie, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2009 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PH-Media-LLC/Waxahachie-Texas-75165/PH-Media-LLC-I-have-had-a-charge-on-my-card-for-8995-and-was-not-aware-of-the-charge-bei-420309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PH Media LLC