Complaint Review: PHARMACYCARDS.COM

• Updated: Thu, March 11, 2004

• Reported By:Phenix City Alabama
PHARMACYCARDS.COM
BROAD STREET REGINA SASKATCHEWAN S4R 8G9 CANADA REGINA, Saskatchewan Canada

PHARMACYCARDS.COM THEY TOOK $139.00 DOLLARS FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT WITH OUT ME KNOWING ABOUT IT. THEY MADE ME HAVE THREE OVER DRAFTS OF $30.00 A PIECE NOW I AM OVER DRAWN A LOT REGINA Saskatchewan

I hate what they did to me. I am now over drawn by $180.00
I never told any one they could go in to my checking account. They took $139.00 dollars from my account and now i have three over draftsto go along with it.Is there any thing i can do to get my money back.They said they got my checking account number from a third party.
Barbara Exum
916 Sandfort Rd.
Phenix City,Al 36867

Barbara
Phenix City, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2004 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PHARMACYCARDSCOM/REGINA-Saskatchewan/PHARMACYCARDSCOM-THEY-TOOK-13900-DOLLARS-FROM-MY-CHECKING-ACCOUNT-WITH-OUT-ME-KNOWING-A-83513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PHARMACYCARDS.COM