Complaint Review: PHEAA

• Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: Blocker033 — Spring Texas
PHEAA
1200 North 7th Street Harrisburg, PA 17102 Harrisburg, Pennsylvania USA

PHEAA Calling me several times daily requesting personal information and threatening me with collection if I don't pay. Harrisburg Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Please

PHEAA is calling me requesting personal information and threatening to "make things a lot worse" regarding a loan they claim I may have with them.

They call several times daily and have threatened to turn me over to a collection agency if I don't pay.

My policy is not to give personal information over the phone or internet unless I initiate the contact.

I don't have a loan with these people.  I have never had a loan with them.  They refuse to give me particulars but have threatened to continue the harassing phone calls.  They cite their security policy fro their refusal to discuss particulars.

It seems they are not only trying to collect past due accounts but are trying to extort money from others who don't have a past due account or even an account at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PHEAA/Harrisburg-Pennsylvania-17102/PHEAA-Calling-me-several-times-daily-requesting-personal-information-and-threatening-me-1049869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PHEAA

Please

AUTHOR: nunofyourconcern - ()

I have Student Loans the only time you would be called several times in 1 day is if you don't answer the phone. Pay your bill. As a taxpayer I;m tired of having my taxes go to paying off folks student loan debts.