regional

• Reported By: spdcrz — Burnaby British Columbia Canada
PHEN375
3636 N. Buckner BLVD Dallas, Texas United States of America

PHEN375 Phen fat burner, diet supplement Dallas, Texas

Well I have been using this product for 2 months now.

I have changed my diet like it suggests and even started working out more.

They say that you will loose 3-5lb a week.... Well that's not true at all!

After two months of eating healthier and working out more along side of taking these pills religiously I have lost a total of 1.2lb.

Go figure, I am about 20lb overweight and cant find a way to get rid of this weight. I looked online and did not see even 1! not ONE! bad review about phen375. Well I guess I have to start one unfortunately.

This product has made me feel bloated everyday and has made my energy level drop drastically. I take it before food, I take it with water, I do everything it says but no success!

Well I call this a rip-off! I paid the price of $227.80 plus shipping to get the best deal, but nothing!

I hope others read this and realize that it does NOT work for everyone!

Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PHEN375/Dallas-Texas-75228/PHEN375-Phen-fat-burner-diet-supplement-Dallas-Texas-1010030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PHEN375