Complaint Review: PHH Mortgage

PHH Mortgage Forclosure for the 3rd time this year Mt. Laurel , New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Brian,

*Author of original report: Hello Its Me Again

*Author of original report: Hello Its Me Again

Hi there I am also a victim as I have read the statements of past people on here I just wanted to add that I as well was under the impression they were helping me. After reading the reports in here I see I am being phlim phlamed as well. I too had to contact the local congressman Lincoln Davis who is over our county here in Tennessee, he then in return made them contact me. Not sure what he did but it worked, inturn they sent me the paperwork and i was only given 7 days to come up with 466$ and someodd cents to be able for the remodification to start. I was unable to produce this due to the fact of the loss of work and economic strain that I am in. Later this month I recieved the 3rd forclosure and sale date of my home in the fiscall year of 2010. Not really sure what im going to do I have a 7 year old daughter that i have to explain to that she is going to lose her room that she has grown up in, how do you do that. [continued below]....
..... My wife was unable to work due to being born with hip displaysia she just had hip surgery for the second time this year and due to the work situation I am barely making enough to pay my utilities, sometimes they get shut off before I am able to pay them and there goes more money out the window for reconnection fees and such. I am not giving up but I'm not sure what exactly I should do. I DONT WANT TO LOSE MY HOME MY FAMILY AND I HAVE NO WHERE TO GO!!!!! What can I do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2010 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PHH-Mortgage/Mt-Laurel-New-Jersey-08054/PHH-Mortgage-Forclosure-for-the-3rd-time-this-year-Mt-Laurel-New-Jersey-657727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PHH Mortgage

Brian,

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

Please feel free to give us another update to your Ripoff Report when you get a chance. Thanks.

Make sure to 'Google' this- INDYMAC BOYS GET SWEETHEART DEAL, and watch that video on the web for important information about foreclosures. Good luck to you and your family!

Hello Its Me Again

AUTHOR: Homeowner i thought - (United States of America)

Hi there I'm here to update you on my case. As well I was Approved then I was not approved. When they first approved me for the second time again I could not get the paperwork signed due to the fact that my X left and abandoned the residence. She would not sign the paperwork for the remodification. After that I was told that she didn't have to sign the paperwork then she did and so on. Now my worker for the mortgage companytells me that I can probably get approved by myself without her signing so, for the 7th time I sent more info, as well as a profitt and loss statement for a business I do not even have.??? Dont understand but anyway I do it. Now they tell me I do not have enough money to qualify for the HAMP modification nor the regular or traditional modification either. So now they have a sale date of Dec. 22 2010. Ultimately I am losing my home as we speak. This is BS what can we do tokeep from losing our only home along with all the other 37BILLION plus homeowners who are in strain due to this economic downfall. Any answers???? Here is the original email I recieved from my worker.

(Your investor denied our request for the HAMP modification as well as for a traditional modification.The HAMP denial is based off of having an excessive amount of forbearence. A denial letter was issued and you should have it within the next few days. The traditional modification is denied based off of your current household expenses you supplied, there is a current defecit. Is there any other household income we can use? If there isn't, then at this time, there are no available retention programs the investor can offer. Thank you Maria-Renee Y. Soo (MBS)

The forbearence is due to them stretching this out since May of 2009!!!!! But they have no problem getting foreclosure notices out on time, or denial letters? HMMMMM not to good of business transactions nor communication I think!

Hello Its Me Again

AUTHOR: Homeowner i thought - (United States of America)

Hi there I'm here to update you on my case. As well I was Approved then I was not approved. When they first approved me for the second time again I could not get the paperwork signed due to the fact that my X left and abandoned the residence. She would not sign the paperwork for the remodification. After that I was told that she didn't have to sign the paperwork then she did and so on. Now my worker for the mortgage companytells me that I can probably get approved by myself without her signing so, for the 7th time I sent more info, as well as a profitt and loss statement for a business I do not even have.??? Dont understand but anyway I do it. Now they tell me I do not have enough money to qualify for the HAMP modification nor the regular or traditional modification either. So now they have a sale date of Dec. 22 2010. Ultimately I am losing my home as we speak. This is BS what can we do tokeep from losing our only home along with all the other 37MILLION plus homeowners who are in strain due to this economic downfall. Any answers????