Complaint Review: PHILLIP FRYBERGH, RIVERSIDE LANDINGS ESTATES, LLC, PHILLIP FRYBERGH FLORIDA LICENSED SALES ASSOC

• Submitted: Fri, June 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 06, 2008

• Reported By:FT LAUDERDALE Florida
1215 SW 5TH COURT FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 754-368-0800
  • Web:
  • Category: Landlords

PHILLIP FRYBERGH, RIVERSIDE LANDINGS ESTATES, LLC, PHILLIP FRYBERGH FLORIDA LICENSED SALES ASSOC Rented house 1st & Last to move in. Recvd notice to leave day after rent paid. We complied and moved. Last paid twice. FORT LAUDERDALE Florida

*Author of original report: YOU ARE RIDICULOUS... WHY DO YOU CONTINUE THE GAME, PHILLIP? READ ON, FOLKS

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Liar Liar Pants on Fire-Melisa Patrowicz

This scum of a slumlord played us. Multi wealthy deadbeat. Tons of filings against him. He's a licensed Real Estate Salesperson in State of Florida and hides his ownership behind corporations and llcs and partnerships. This case is just sad and lame. We rented a house on his property that had 5 other houses on the land and he was trying to prepare it for development. We paid 1st and last to move in beginning of February. We were told we had at least six months until there would be any movement on the development. Paid March in cash. Paid April in check. A day after the April check gets cashed we get a notice stating we have to move, they are going to raze the house and all the others. Groovy. Glad we're paying for pool service that just got the green out, blah, blah..... We give our notice that we'll be out by the 30th, have our check ready.

You know the deal... we leave, and he gives us the runaround. Mind you, this is not security. This is 1st and last. We had to clean it after the last tenants to move in and left it broomswept when we left. Chased and chased this old geezer. Didn't know he was also a licensed salesperson. Tracked him down at his business. Now it's SO SUE ME.. TALK TO MY LAWYER. IF MY LAWYER SAYS PAY, I'LL PAY. I talked to his lawyer and he literally said "Oh, I don't do collections..." Get OUTTA HERE!!! Only in Florida, where the law is on the side of the big wig.

PHILLIP FRYBERGH, RIVERSIDE LANDINGS ESTATES LLC, WHOEVER WILL LISTEN AND WHEREVER I SEE YOUR NAME OR COMPANY OR A BUYER FOR YOUR PROPERTIES, THEY WILL KNOW....

Telleveryonewhowilllisten
FT LAUDERDALE, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2008 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PHILLIP-FRYBERGH-RIVERSIDE-LANDINGS-ESTATES-LLC-PHILLIP-FRYBERGH-FLORIDA-LICENSED-SALES-ASSOC/FORT-LAUDERDALE-Florida-33312/PHILLIP-FRYBERGH-RIVERSIDE-LANDINGS-ESTATES-LLC-PHILLIP-FRYBERGH-FLORIDA-LICENSED-SALES-337794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PHILLIP FRYBERGH, RIVERSIDE LANDINGS ESTATES, LLC, PHILLIP FRYBERGH FLORIDA LICENSED SALES ASSOC

YOU ARE RIDICULOUS... WHY DO YOU CONTINUE THE GAME, PHILLIP? READ ON, FOLKS

AUTHOR: Telleveryonewhowilllisten2 - (U.S.A.)

MOVED IN FEB 1ST PAYING 1ST AND LAST. PAID MARCH 1ST RENT, PAID APRIL 1ST RENT. 3 DAYS AFTER PAYING APRIL, WE GET NOTICE STATING YOU WANT US TO MOVE, YOU ARE KNOCKING DOWN THE HOUSES ON THE PROPERTY TO BUILD YOUR MULTI-MILLION DREAM. GREAT. THE LAW IN FLORIDA IS I RESPOND AND LET YOU KNOW, HEY... WE'RE MOVING. GET READY TO GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY THAT I'VE JUST PAID DOUBLE FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL. YOU SAID NO PROBLEM. WE CLEANED, MOVED, AND WERE OUT APRIL 27TH OR 28TH, WAY EARLY. MIND YOU, WE HAD JUST PAID THE POOL MAINTENANCE, TOO, FOR THE FOLLOWING MONTH.

THE PROBLEM, PHILLIP, IS THE GAME YOU PLAY. YOU'VE KNOWN THIS FROM THE BEGINNING. WHEN WE MOVED, YOU TOLD MY HUSBAND YOU'D STOP BY AND PAY. THEN YOU TOLD US TO STOP BY YOUR OFFICE AND YOU'D PAY. FAST FORWARD TWO YEARS LATER, YOU'RE PLAYING THIS GAME OF CHESHIRE CAT, WHERE YOU REQUEST A RECEIPT FOR MARCH. SORRY, PAID CASH TO YOUR MANAGER. IF THERE WAS A PROBLEM, WE'D ALL HAVE KNOWN ABOUT IT, WOULDN'T WE. HOWEVER, IT'S NOT OUR PROBLEM TO HAVE A RECEIPT FOR MARCH. I HAVE THE RECEIPT FOR FIRST AND LAST AND THEN FOR LAST (APRIL) PAID AND THE NOTICE. YOU ARE THE LANDLORD AND A LICENSED REAL ESTATE SALES ASSOCIATE. THE LAW SAYS THAT YOU AND YOUR LICENSED MANAGER KEEP COPIES OF ALL RECEIPTS FOR SEVEN YEARS... NOT ME, THE TENANT. BALLS ON YOU. TELL IT TO TALLAHASSEE.

IF I WAS A PROSPECTIVE BUYER, I'D THINK TWICE ABOUT DEALING WITH A LOWLIFE THAT WANTS TO RIP OFF SOME MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY OF $1700. WHAT KIND OF SPECIAL REQUESTS ARE YOU COMING UP WITH FOR THEM? AND HOW HONEST A MAN ARE YOU? WHOSE PANTS? I HAVE NOTHING TO LIE ABOUT, SIR. YOU SENT ME TO SOME LAWYER OF YOURS THAT TOLD ME FILE IN COURT BEHIND EVERYONE ELSE FOR MY CLIENT, MR. FRYBERGH. GOOD REPUTATION, SIR!

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Liar Liar Pants on Fire-Melisa Patrowicz

AUTHOR: Phil Frybergh - (U.S.A.)

You have been asked to produce receipts for the amount paid. To date, you have shown me 2 receipts for a total of $5100. Your rent was $1700 per month, and you stayed for 3 months. February, March and April. Your attorney even sent me a letter stating you started your rental February 1st and vacated May 1st. Yes, 1st and last month were paid and used for February and April. You paid 1 month in between. How are you due money??? You paid for 3 months and stayed for 3 months. No money is due to you. If you can show me a receipt for additional money paid, Riverside Landings will be glad to give it to you. The fact is that you don't have one and you got what you paid for. Please stop trashing me because of you anger problems. I wonder how many other people you've trashed over the years because they would submit to your threats. I think it's amazing that Melisa Patrowicz and other people can just submit unsubstantiated claims onto the internet and companies don't even verify they are correct. This is pure slander.