Complaint Review: PHILLIP MORRIS

• Updated: Wed, December 15, 2004

• Reported By:arden ny
PHILLIP MORRIS
Nationwide U.S.A.

Marlboro Miles Gear RIPOFFS!!!!

*Consumer Comment: Keep on Smoking

*Consumer Suggestion: Do This And You Will Receive Your Marlboro Orders..

*Consumer Suggestion: Marlboro Miles Program Update-

i have been waiting and waiting for my marlboro gear. I have sent all the miles, plus shipping and handling, PLUS an extra $50 because i ordered the guitar....whats the deal? This is bullshit. The check was cashed more than a month ago....SEND MY GEAR!!!!!!!!!!

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Marlboro Miles Gear

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PHILLIP-MORRIS/nationwide/Marlboro-Miles-Gear-RIPOFFS-8600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PHILLIP MORRIS

Keep on Smoking

AUTHOR: Gary - (U.S.A.)

Wow!! just think, Next I can save up and get a new Lung or better yet a new heart. Instead of Gear, try saving up for oxygen bottles.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Do This And You Will Receive Your Marlboro Orders..

AUTHOR: Gina M. - (U.S.A.)

Hi, I am a longtime Marlboro Gear collector and a Camel Cash collector too. I, too use to have the same problems that many of you have had. With both the Marlboro Miles and Camel Cash, however, each time I did lose one of these orders, I contacted the number on the order and they would reimburse me. If you have tried it, please try it now. This happened only once to the Marlboro Miles and once to the Camel Cash.

Each time I spoke to both places, they told me they never received these orders. So I got smart. I figured it had to be the Postal Service taking these packages.

This is what I did. I copied my order form that I sent and the front of the envelope. Then I spent alittle bit more by shipping them ceritified mail with a returned receipt for each and every order. Since I have done this I have lost no orders since the last two I lost.

If you sent a money order or check, track them. The money order companies have a line that you can call to see if they were ever cashed. One time, I did receive my order but my money was cashed by the company. They had to send me my order because remember I had a copy of what I sent in. It really is a great idea and I'm sure it will work for you!

Good luck and I know this too will work for you.

Longtime Marlboro Gear and Camel Cash Collector

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Marlboro Miles Program Update-

AUTHOR: John - ()

I too, have been victimized by the terrible customer service of the Marlboro Miles program. I have been asked for numerous age verifications, address verifications, etc. After numerous calls to their 800 # I finally got in touch with someone who actually acted like they CARED. I finally got my order delivered. One suggestion: when you place your order, INCLUDE A COPY OF YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE WITH YOUR ORDER. that always worked for me, it gets stapled right to the order form. Also, Phillip-Morris has changed the fulfillment company that handles the Marlboro Miles program. It was handled by an outfit in Kentucky. Due to numerous compaints and poor service, they've changed to a different fulfillment company out of Dover, DE. They seem to be much better, at least that's been my experience.