Complaint Review: PH.MEDIA

• Submitted: Mon, January 12, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 12, 2009

• Reported By:Valley Stream New York
PH.MEDIA
OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma U.S.A.

PH.MEDIA NEVER SENT ACAI BERRY AND CHARGED MY ACCOUNT 89.95.WHEN I CALL I GET THEY ARE UNAVAILABLE OR OUT OF RANGE OKLAHOMA CITY Oklahoma

On Sat. Jan. 10th, I asked my bank for a printout of my account because I was waiting for a check to clear.Imagine my surprise when I noticed money missing from my account.
I asked to speak to a manager because I did not remember ordering something from PH.Media LLC.The bank manager called the company and some woman told the bank manager that I would have to call Monday-Friday 9-5.
I even called when I got home and some woman,probably the same one,told me the same thing except that I need to ask for customer service.
I finally remembered that I ordered a weight lost drug called acai berry that offered a free trial featuring Oprah,Rachael Ray,and one of the news channels.I know I also didn't receive it.
I tried calling Ph.Medai LLC today several times to talk to someone about getting my money back and all I keep getting is a message stating that the person that I am trying to reach is either unailable or out of range.
I desperately need this money back.I am on Social Security due to several phyical illnesses and am on a very limited income.
If anyone reads this this DO NOT BUY the TRIAL RUN for ACAI BERRY.

Theresa
Valley Stream, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PHMEDIA/OKLAHOMA-CITY-Oklahoma/PHMEDIA-NEVER-SENT-ACAI-BERRY-AND-CHARGED-MY-ACCOUNT-8995WHEN-I-CALL-I-GET-THEY-ARE-UNA-410976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PH.MEDIA