Complaint Review: PHOENIX FINANCIAL GROUP

• Reported By: Gary — United States of America
PHOENIX FINANCIAL GROUP
colorado Internet United States of America

PHOENIX FINANCIAL GROUP SCAM Internet

I hired Phoenix financial group and it is a scam.  My business owed some money to the IRS and I got a call from Phoenix Financial.  The sales guys guaranteed me that me that my tax problems will be resolved if i gave them some money.  Then after a while, the IRS decided to go after my personal assets, including my bank accounts etc.  Phoenix then told me that if i wanted personal representation, then i would have to pay an additional fee.  Later on I found out that the IRS always goes after people's personal assets when taxes are owed.  Phoenix is a scam and will inevitably ask you for more money for something they knew about when they first guaranteed you that all your tax problems would be solved.  Dont let them do the same thing to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2009 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PHOENIX-FINANCIAL-GROUP/internet/PHOENIX-FINANCIAL-GROUP-SCAM-Internet-518573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PHOENIX FINANCIAL GROUP