wonderful

• Updated: Sat, August 18, 2007

• Reported By:HIGH WYCOMBE Other
PHONES 4U
WWW.PHONES4U.CO.UK Nationwide United Kingdom

PHONES 4 U PROBLEM. CANCEL YOUR PHONES 4U CONTRACT PROBLEM HIGH WYCOMBE ALL OVER UNITED KINGDOM PHONES 4U STORES RIPOFF United Kingdom

PART II

Guess what happened ?? After All the trouble I went throu with Phones 4u, MPRC repair centre of Phones 4u. ( please read above)

They sent my phone back unreapaired today: BUT!!!!!!!

Phones 4u damaged my phone furher at their repair centre.

Keypad not working, spring inside missing. completely scratched radio arial missing.. Yes all these happened at Phones 4u repair centre when I sent my phone for repair for something else.

I phoned the phones 4 u repair centre. The guy (Ian)who answered my phone was eating something whilst speaking to me. He was not helpfull at all. He told me that I can not post the phone back to Phones 4u. I have to hand it again back to Phones 4u store in high wycombe. So I did. I went to High wycombe Phones 4 u store..

Mr Samir Shaan , Phones 4 u High wycombe store manager looked worst than Mr Joseph Stalinin his body language as cold as ICE.. I wwas told I have to wait further 4 weeks to get my phone forr the damages which phones 4 u did whilst it is their repair centre.

Ladies and Gentlemen.. what will you do in my case.. 1 and half month waiting for my phone fixed by phones 4 u.. instead they damage my phone further.. I have wriiten over 10 faxes 20 e mails. I did not receive a single reply to none of them .

I paid 90 pounds phones insurance under Phones 4 u. For nothing. So cancelled my contract with vodaphone. I am moving now network to TESCO mobile .. HURRAAAA!!!!

What will you do in my case??? Bin the phone or Bin the Phones 4u company FOREVER!!!

My suggestion :

1.CANCEL YOUR PHONES 4u insurance immediately. You are paying for nothing !!!! Believe me I have all the evidence..

2. NEVER AND EVER AGAIN GO NEAR PHONES 4U. IT IS PHONES FOR THE LOONEY!!!

Nophonesforu
HIGH WYCOMBE
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2007 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PHONES-4U/nationwide/PHONES-4-U-PROBLEM-CANCEL-YOUR-PHONES-4U-CONTRACT-PROBLEM-HIGH-WYCOMBE-ALL-OVER-UNITED-KI-268432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PHONES 4U