Complaint Review: PHOTOPOINT

• Updated: Fri, February 15, 2002

• Reported By:
PHOTOPOINT
Nationwide U.S.A.

PHOTOPOINT Rip-off, I Find it Hard To Believe ..blaming the World Trade Center Catastrophe for their problem

I just read Dale Gass's letter to the media as to the reasons for PhotoPoints downfall & I FOR ONE DON'T BUY IT. Here is another Multimillion dollar company blaming the World Trade Center Catastrophe for their problem. Maybe he is hoping the Goverment (MEANING US) will bail him out.It is encouraging that Photopoint members may be able to recover their photo's. But have you been to the website and seen the questionnaire???? Their asking if you would pay more dough to get back what you already paid for. And if you would be willing to pay a monthly fee. He CLAIMS he didn't profit from Photopoint. And is crying poor mouth.

But like I mentioned in a previous complaint......Let's See!!!!! 1.25 MILLION Times $19.95. "WOW"!!!!! If my math is right, that's almost $25,000,000. And you owe $5 million. Like I mentioned before, WE ARE ALL IN THE WRONG LINE OF WORK!!!!

All I can say is THIS GUY HAS SOME BIG BALLS. I would really like to believe this guy is sincere, but I am afraid I am not as naive as or as Stupid as he may think the public is. I know there are a lot of you out there desperate to retrieve your photo's. But give it some thought before getting sucked in again by this guy. I want mine back too. But I will be damned if I will give this RIP-OFF artist another dam penny of my hard earned dough. Ives

P.S. I have found a new "FREE" photo hosting site www.Auction-Images.com. I don't work for this site and I don't have any financial ties to it. I am just another working stiff trying to get by as inexspensively as possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PHOTOPOINT/nationwide/PHOTOPOINT-Rip-off-I-Find-it-Hard-To-Believe-blaming-the-World-Trade-Center-Catastrophe-14161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PHOTOPOINT