Complaint Review: PHOTOPOINT

• Reported By:
PHOTOPOINT
Nationwide U.S.A.

"Photopoint Closed" Ripoff Info

I contacted my internet connection company re: Photopoint and posted the PHOTOPOINT contact information that I recieved from them, earlier.

The following is a portion the email I received when I requested permission to post that information here: "Sure, this is not a problem. I was also told by a co-worker that there was an article in the Wall-Street Journal that this company has gone out of business. I went to look on their website for this article, but I am not a subscriber so I could not access any information on their page. I hope this information helps."

Since this information came from a reliable source, I have no reason to doubt it. If anyone has acess to this article, would you please post the information in it, for all of us? Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PHOTOPOINT/nationwide/Photopoint-Closed-Ripoff-Info-9635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PHOTOPOINT