• Report: #12031

• Updated: Sun, January 20, 2002

• Reported By:
PHOTOPOINT.COM
Nationwide U.S.A.

PHOTOPOINT RIPOFF - I want my pic's BACK!!!

It's bad enough they closed the site after charging us $$ to use it, but the fact that they didn't even have the courtesy to let us get our pictures moved first is the WORST!!!

They had to know well enough in advance that they COULD HAVE given notice as the SHOULD HAVE.

Then we'd probably all still be out our money but we'd at least have our pictures, which to me are worth more than the money I lost.

After all the time it took to scan in all those pictures now they're lost and I'd have to start scanning from scratch now since we got a new p.c. and didn't move them to the new one as we thought they were safely stored online.

I don't know about anyone else but the second time around is never as "fun" and never feels quite as "productive"!

Catie

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Photopoint

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PHOTOPOINTCOM/nationwide/PHOTOPOINT-RIPOFF-I-want-my-pics-BACK-12031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PHOTOPOINT.COM