Complaint Review: PHOTOPOINT.COM

• Updated: Thu, February 14, 2002

• Reported By:Scottsdale AZ
PHOTOPOINT.COM
Nationwide Canada

PHOTOPOINT USERS:THERE IS HOPE FOR THE"RIPPED-OFF"

I believe in the good intentions of others, even in a world that has proved to be dishonest and deceiptful. Bankruptcy effects everyone involved, consumer and business owner alike. I hope with all of my might, that I can get my photos back, no matter what the cost. I do have copies of most of them, however a short stint in a remote area of Alaska, was permanantly recorded only at Photopoint.

I've vented here before, and now I can see a glimmer of hope.....and that feels alot better than screaming and yelling. Maybe if enough of us believe that they will return our photos, it will come to fruition.

bearyhot, a 2 year patron of photopoint

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PHOTOPOINTCOM/nationwide/PHOTOPOINT-USERSTHERE-IS-HOPE-FOR-THERIPPED-OFF-14080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PHOTOPOINT.COM