Complaint Review: PIB-Prize Information Bureau

• Updated: Fri, November 27, 2009

• Reported By: Danae — baltimore Maryland United States of America
PIB-Prize Information Bureau
p.o. box 98699 las vegas, Nevada United States of America

PIB-Prize Information Bureau award notification bureau pib claims to provide info on prize you have won they ask for $20. to obtain the info for you then you do not recieve that info or the prize I sent the $20. to see what would happen and they just send las vegas, Nevada

I received documentation pertaining to my eligibility of a cash prize from the prize information bureau (2,847,093.00),they claim they are a reporting service that provides information on various sweepstakes that are managed by separate corporate entities and they are no way affiliated with the companies. I sent the $20.that P.I.B. requested for their service with the expectation of receiving a report on the sweepstakes P.I.B sent the information about, instead of receiving the report I received more documentation asking for $20. to file for the same information I just paid $20. to receive. P.I.B states that there is a guaranteed cash payment in the total amount shown and they assign a file# and give a date as to when the information must received by to claim the full amount of cash. P.I.B changes the amount of money offered each time you receive the urgent memo pertaining to your award that has been confirmed by their company. [continued below]....
..... P.I.B
does not send any information pertaining to guaranteed pending cash award.

P.I.B does offer to refund your money if done so in writing within 60 days of the date you
paid for their service. I will send a copy of this e-mail with my written request to refund my money. I will keep you informed as to what happens.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2009 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PIB-Prize-Information-Bureau/las-vegas-Nevada-89193-8699/PIB-Prize-Information-Bureau-award-notification-bureau-pib-claims-to-provide-info-on-prize-529554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PIB-Prize Information Bureau