Complaint Review: PIETA CEDARO

• Updated: Tue, April 29, 2014

• Reported By: Sandra & William Bennette — brisbane Other
PIETA CEDARO
toorak rd vic, Select State/Province Australia

PIETA CEDARO dietician, scam artist , deadly concoctions, rod cedaro wife, altitude services au, sean buckley employee Pieta cedaro, scammmer, duper of info, deadly concoctions, altitude services au, scoundrels vic Australia

My wife and I were poisened and robbed by this scam artist, fake dietician, Pieta Cedaro.

Unfortunately, we are both overweight and beginning to have health issues. Pieta Cedaro claimed that her dieticianary skills via her black teas and herbal concoctions would help us. So, we listened.

Let me tell you this; Whilst, her concoctions and methods landed both my wife and myself in the emergency room. It began with our first initial day. She handed us, at a huge expense I may say, her first batch of ''quack herbs''.

We immediately on the onset, began to feel overpowered with nausea and then with excruciating headaches.

We immediately called Pieta Cedaro for help . Her answer, whilst, ''BLACK'' tea.

This remedy for her initial mixture and now second astronomical consultation fee, of over a 1000 dollars , was nothing but another pure SCAM.

Now, we both feel nauseaus with extreme headaches and after the black tea , we are now experiencing chronic diahrea , which eventually landed us both into the Emergency room, needing IV fluids for replacement

At the conclusion of these matters, during a consultation with the hospital physcian, a REAL doctor, whilst not one selling snake oil as a fraud. [continued below]....

..... He informed us that this is not the first time Pieta Cedaro has sent so called, clients of hers to the Hospital. Pieta Cedaro refused to refund our money and upon further investigation I found out that her husband was the infamous Rod Cedaro , Please google his name.

They were all linked to the biggest shyster in Australia, the notorious Sean Buckley.

Please, please, if you have concerns about your health , avoid this woman like the plague.

My wife and I were  robbed, hospitalized and utterly disgusted with Pieta , Rod , Sean Buckley and the entire scam that we were drawn into.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PIETA-CEDARO/vic-Select-StateProvince/PIETA-CEDARO-dietician-scam-artist-deadly-concoctions-rod-cedaro-wife-altitude-servi-1142631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PIETA CEDARO