Complaint Review: PIMSLEUR APPROACH

• Submitted: Mon, December 03, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: Tony — Orange California United States of America
PIMSLEUR APPROACH
1600 JFK Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19103 Internet, Pennsylvania United States of America

PIMSLEUR APPROACH Internet Order LLC Offered trial language course for $9.95 which I paid by credit card. I did not hear from them for seven months, then I get a bill for $448.00 with a threat of credit breau reporting if not paid immedi Internet, Pennsylvania

I ordered a trial of language instruction CDs in March 2012. The instructions said that I would be billed later and have the opportunity to return them. I never received a bill or any other correspondence until Dec. 1, 2012 when I received a threatening invoice in the amount of $448.00 for the CDs. This was the first invoice and it included a threat to "pay immediately or they were going to report the non-payment to the credit bureaus".  I will pay this invoice under protest but never order anything again without doing more due diligence. I do feel ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PIMSLEUR-APPROACH/Internet-Pennsylvania-/PIMSLEUR-APPROACH-Internet-Order-LLC-Offered-trial-language-course-for-995-which-I-paid-977411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PIMSLEUR APPROACH