Complaint Review: PIN*FREELOTTO FAST FREELOTTO.CO U

• Submitted: Sun, December 21, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, December 21, 2008

• Reported By:Bangkok Other
PIN*FREELOTTO FAST FREELOTTO.CO U
PO Box 4562 New York, New York U.S.A.

PIN*FREELOTTO FAST FREELOTTO.CO U I canceled my account for momths but they still call for payment every month. New York New York

Pin*Freelotto Fast Freelotto.CO.USA still call for payment from me every month after I canceled my accout.
I tried to communicate them for many times but they still ignore my request. It has been problem to me for years. How can I do ? My name is Kanjana

Koonpon
Bangkok
Thailand

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2008 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PINFREELOTTO-FAST-FREELOTTOCO-U/New-York-New-York-10163/PINFREELOTTO-FAST-FREELOTTOCO-U-I-canceled-my-account-for-momths-but-they-still-call-for-403758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PIN*FREELOTTO FAST FREELOTTO.CO U