Complaint Review: PINK LIME SALON

• Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: Jchapman — CALGARY Alberta Canada
918 5TH AVE SW calgary, Alberta Canada

PINK LIME SALON Embarassed, abused and made my mother cry!!!!! calgary, Alberta

DO NOT GO HERE! Bought my mother a Dealfind voucher which includes a Haircut, Wash, Scalp Massage, Blow Dry and Choice of Partial Highlights or Full Colour. There will be an additional $25 charge for hair exceeding shoulder length.

My mother has a SHORT bob cut and needed a root touch up to blend in with her brown hair. As soon as she got there a man (owner?) immediately told her that she would have to pay an additional $25 as her roots are white (duh!) and he couldn't use just hair color on it. He had to charge an additional $25 due to a whole bunch of extra products needed in order to touch up her roots (he was trying to upsell !).

Thank goodness my mom stuck to her guns and told him that he was not honouring his voucher. The $25 was only for past shoulder length hair which she does not have! She proceded to have a haircut by a lady who was nice and did a good job. At the time of paying for tips and GST. He AGAIN insisted that my mom pay an additional $25! Again, my mom has a short bob and only with hair past shoulder length is there an extra $25 charge.

He then started to yell at my mother and said, 'Fine! Don't give me a tip and don't ever come back here again!' He didn't even cut my mother's hair. WHY should he even expect a tip from her? She had already given a cash tip to the lady who cut her hair!

My mother was mortified and so embarassed! Is this how they treat customers??? Are they abusive to older women? (My mother is 65yrs) I am going to report them to the BBB. I hope no one ever has to experience the abuse my mother recieved from him!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PINK-LIME-SALON/calgary-Alberta-/PINK-LIME-SALON-Embarassed-abused-and-made-my-mother-cry-calgary-Alberta-980889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PINK LIME SALON