• Submitted: Thu, August 19, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 19, 2004

• Reported By:Van Nuys California
7825 Washington Avenue South # 410 Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

PINNACHLE FINANCIAL AND CROSS COUNTRY BANK Ripoff, thieves, rude, dishonest, unprofessional, unbussinesslike Minneapolis Minnesota

I have been harrassed by Pinacle Financial for a year now. They constantly call me, threaten me, lie, and are rude. At one point, I was offered a settlement to which I agreed on. The following week I received a phone call asking for payment. When I said, I have a settlement already, they said I was a liar and that nobody from their company had called me. I am repeatedly called at work, harrassed, ive been hung up on, cursed at, and called a liar repeadedly.

For the last 4 months, I have made attempts to pay 50.00 per month, and those checks have cleared. Today, on 8/19/04, I received a telephone call from someone claiming to be from the legal deparmtent of Pinacle stating I had to pay the whole account or they would garnish my wages. Ths is insanity!!!!!!

They dont identify themselves when they call, they dont give or leave phone numbers and they dont offer explanaton as to what the original bill was for.

It is insane that a company is allowed to do this to people. Obvioulsy Pinacle Financial is doing illegal business practices.

Thank you.

Van Nuys, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2004 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PINNACHLE-FINANCIAL/Minneapolis-Minnesota/PINNACHLE-FINANCIAL-AND-CROSS-COUNTRY-BANK-Ripoff-thieves-rude-dishonest-unprofessiona-104550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PINNACHLE FINANCIAL