Complaint Review: PINNACLE CREDIT SERVICES, LLC

• Updated: Tue, March 29, 2011

• Reported By: frustratedanalabama — geneva Alabama United States of America
PINNACLE CREDIT SERVICES, LLC
7900 HWY 7 #100 ST. LOUIS PARK, Minnesota United States of America

PINNACLE CREDIT SERVICES, LLC FORECLOSING ON MY HOME BECAUSE OF THESE IDIOTS! ST. LOUIS PARK, Minnesota

I am desparate for information! Please tell me what I need to do!? Pinnacle has filed something on my credit report stating i had an acct with them in Dec 2010 starting with $9966.00 and now by Feb 2011 have it reported that I owe them $18,406.00!!! I have no idea WHO they are, have not received any communication from them! What I do know is that when i went to get my house re-financed (balloon note due in the amount of $38000.00 on April 10th) that I CAN NOT even refinance because of what they have on my report!

Me and my children will be on the streets & NO ONE seems to care!! I tell the banking institution that this is false, and have disputed it with the credit bureaus only for them to update it! WHO are these people and WHY are they doing that? Reporting them to anyone seems to make no difference & after seeing this site...Im not the only one?! Any suggestions?? There is no law against this?? It takes 3 minutes to ruin a persons life & years to correct it??!! How is that even possible!??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2011 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PINNACLE-CREDIT-SERVICES-LLC/ST-LOUIS-PARK-Minnesota-55246/PINNACLE-CREDIT-SERVICES-LLC-FORECLOSING-ON-MY-HOME-BECAUSE-OF-THESE-IDIOTS-ST-LOUIS-P-711479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PINNACLE CREDIT SERVICES, LLC