Complaint Review: PINNACLE FINANCIAL LLC

• Phone: 978-989-9000
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

PINNACLE FINANCIAL LLC BANKRUPCTY, LOAN MODS. LAWRENCE, Massachusetts

The owner to this company told me if I was to pay him $5 k he would help me with my home foreclosure, he did not he lied to me everytime I would ask him a question. He made no efforts to try to help us with our situation and couldnt provide us with any records he took or phone calls he made. HE too $3k and never did a darn thing to help us , he takes advantage of people looking for desperate help, this company needs to be shut down completely , it is mortgage fraud at it's finest people shouldnt be allowed to get away with this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2011 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PINNACLE-FINANCIAL-LLC/LAWRENCE-Massachusetts-01841/PINNACLE-FINANCIAL-LLC-BANKRUPCTY-LOAN-MODS-LAWRENCE-Massachusetts-793023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PINNACLE FINANCIAL LLC