suite

• Updated: Tue, December 22, 2009

• Reported By: Leslie — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
PIV Corporation

PIV Corporation PIV Corporation, Inc. Rip Off Internet

I received this letter via email yesterday:

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in our open position. The job responsibilities include answering the phone, helping clients, and running company errands such as buying office supplies and making bank deposits. You will be provided with a company car and credit card to make supply purchases with.

I would like to setup an interview with you after the holidays. Please give me a call or email me back to schedule a time. I will be in and out of meetings today so if I dont answer please leave me a voicemail.

In the past, we have had a few bad experiences with prior employees taking advantage of having access to a company credit card, so before we can schedule an interview, we need you to get a credit check. You must use the credit reporting agency that we specify to obtain this information. It is provided for free and run by a BBB accredited business. The company has been featured on TV numerous times and are the most trusted name in credit reporting. We realize that not everyone has excellent credit during these tough economic times and having a low credit score doesnt disqualify you for a position within our company. My credit wasn't good either when I came to work here, so please don't be to focused on it. You do not have to email me the credit report, just bring it with you to your interview.

Here is a link to the credit check: http://pivcorporation.com/FreeCreditReport

Please send me your interview availability times or give me a call after you have gotten your report.

I am looking forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,

Jane Henderson
Telephone: +1 (800) 561-1774
HR Manager
PIV Corporation Inc.
Jane@pivcorporation.com

This is a total rip off.  I have worked for numerous companies, had access to company vehicles and credit cards....none of which needed a credit report.  I dont know what this company plans on doing with your information, but it is really sad that people will exploit people, even the unemployed. It is really sad though.  But this is the world that we live in.  DO NOT APPLY FOR A JOB WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE A SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2009 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PIV-Corporation/internet/PIV-Corporation-PIV-Corporation-Inc-Rip-Off-Internet-543583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PIV Corporation