Complaint Review: PIVOTAL FITNESS GREENVILLE SC

• Updated: Thu, March 31, 2011

• Reported By: rocky — taylors South Carolina United States of America
PIVOTAL FITNESS GREENVILLE SC
5000 OLD SPARTANBURG ROAD TAYLORS, South Carolina United States of America

PIVOTAL FITNESS GREENVILLE SC BRAD MANAGER OF THE GREENVILLE ,SC AND THE TRAINER JERRY JERRY THE TRAINER, CLAIMED TO BE THE MANAGER, DISTRICT MANAGER AND TOLD ME I COULD NOT CANCELL WITHIN LESS THAN 24 HOURS OF SIGHNING UP... TAYLORS, South Carolina

I have been attending Pivotal Fitness  in Greenville SC and was  a happy fitness person until about a week ago.

I went to sigh up for a personal  trainer and was appoarched by Jerry . Who I thought was telling me exactly what I wanted to hear. He told me that it would be $480 today and $240 a month for me not including my membership fee...(that part I  figured by myself).

The next morning after talking to my husband decided that I was not going to continue because it was going to be to much.. I called Jerry and explained that BUT to my surprise Jerry said that was impossible and that i already sighed up and there was no refund...i asked if I could speak to his supervisor but he said that he was the Distrist manager and that i should come for 2 months since i paid and then we can see other options . I told him that i will inform my husband of this. And i was not pleased.

I called back and asked who managers the gym and asked to speak to Brad the manager ...all day i called and called and left messages ,not a single call back from the manager. My husband called and Brad asked the phone and explained how Jerry lied to me and also claimed to be some distrist manager..and lied about the contract and my money. So Brad say ok he will refund the money. That was Friday ,a week  later i call and leave messages and have not seen my refund , i call again to ask to speak to manager Brad but once again i am told he is in lunch.

I have never in my life worked so hard to get my $480 refunded....finally after all my yelling , i got to speak to some little  acting manager person and he informed me that i will be getting my refund.

My problem with the whole thing was that the Manager of the place has no people skills and the trainer Jerry lied and then you would think that they would a least call me to let me know that may a week from now i will get my refund or maybe apologise for the lies the Trainer Jerry told. So miss leading.

Totally misleading for Pivotal Fitness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2011 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PIVOTAL-FITNESS-GREENVILLE-SC/TAYLORS-South-Carolina-29687/PIVOTAL-FITNESS-GREENVILLE-SC-BRAD-MANAGER-OF-THE-GREENVILLE-SC-AND-THE-TRAINER-JERRY-JER-712491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PIVOTAL FITNESS GREENVILLE SC