Complaint Review: PIXMANIA-PRO

• Submitted: Fri, December 24, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, December 30, 2010

• Reported By: George.K. — Greece
Service Client Europe Centrale - 43 Internet France

*Author of original report: I refunded my end-customer but pixmania-pro not refunding me!

On 18 November 2008 I bought (order id: PRO084678424) with dropshipping a Samsung Home Cinema HT-Z210 at www.pixmania-pro.gr - end customer delivered a week later or more...

I had a good partnership for years until last 2 years start After Sales working at very slow level!

At 15 October 2010 my end-customer said me that had a problem with the Home Cinema - and told him to go at a Samsung Service Center. At the Samsung Service Point told him that the product is defective and must replace it - but when that Samsung Service Point ask me as a seller from where i got it (invoice) and told them that bought from France - They said that they couldn't replace it because of different country (but in Europe).

I received the product from the customer5 November 2010 and sent it (first talked with after sales service and sent me coupons) at Fotovista Service the same date - they received it18 November 2010...

After one month - at10 December 2010 after a million tries to answer me at phone, or emails at any email you can think @pixmania-pro.com and @fotovista.com - a Supervisor of After Sales Service answer me !!! Mr Miguel Torressaid the following:

Dear Customer,

Firstly, all our apologies for the delay of our answer.

Concerning your after-sale case, we want to inform you that our guaranty is 1 year (your order is from November 2008), so we accepted it as a commercial gesture we were not obliged to accept the return.

Now, we inform you that the manufacturer refuses the guaranty because your product presents traces of shock/misuse.

For these reasons we send you a quotation to repair the product .(amount : 190.87 ) offering you two possibilities :

1/ you accept the quotation and pay 190.87 to have the product repaired.

2/you do not accept the quotation and would like us to send you it in the current state ; you need to pay 12.30 for general administration expenses and we send the product without repair.

Awaiting your answer

75116 Paris, France

Tel: +33 1 45013092

Fax: +33170807218

e-mail: m.torres@pixmania-pro.com

The Samsung warranty when i bought the product was 2 years!

The Samsung Service Point in Crete,Greece said that was defective product! AND MUST BE REPLACED

I asked for Manufacturer Service Report and didn't get one!

I asked for refund - and didn't get... I WILL REFUND FOR SURE MY END-CUSTOMER !

The product was tested in our Service and was not shocked/misused - the LCD Panel not working because the product was defectived!

Ofcourse none of them guys in Pixmania-Pro / FOTOVISTA answers the phones !

+They are using illegal way for getting payments (because of their greek VAT No.) - must get payment from credit card the same time - end customer get the product in hands! - THIS IS THE LAW IN GREECE.

+The LAW in Europe says at least 2 YEARS WARRANTY - at least!

Now i want to refund me the full price of product + shipping +shipping of sending the product for Service. Because i will get them at the court!

Pixmania-pro is a disgrace and does not deserve to be trading. They have no respect whatsoever about distance selling regulations, EU/Local laws and good practice.

Pixmania-pro has only one preoccupation, take as much money as rapid as they can out of your pockets. Their after sales service is non-existing or very slow. Pixmania-pro workers do not reply to most of the email and are most incompetent. They do not care about their business.

If you like a little bit of service, go somewhere else and do not buy at pixmania, pixmania-pro or fotovista (pixmania is part of fotovista group). This company only takes abuse of you and your customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2010 02:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PIXMANIA-PRO/internet/PIXMANIA-PRO-PIXMANIA-PIXMANIA-PRO-FOTOVISTA-NOT-CONFORM-EU-REGULATIONS-POOR-AFTER-SALE-674889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PIXMANIA-PRO

I refunded my end-customer but pixmania-pro not refunding me!

AUTHOR: George.K. - (Greece)

I already refunded my end-customer but pixmania-pro not refunding me! 24/12/2010 end-customer refunded! Waiting a Samsung service report for the product or a refund...but until now, nothing!