• Report: #209013

Complaint Review: PJ Enterprise Mike Joiner John Futrell Mike Joiner Pj's Enterprises PJ's

• Submitted: Fri, September 01, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, July 16, 2010

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
PJ Enterprise Mike Joiner John Futrell Mike Joiner Pj's Enterprises PJ's
Off 635 Dallas Plano, Texas U.S.A.

PJ Enterprise Mike Joiner John Futrell Mike Joiner Pj's Enterprises PJ's RIPOFF SCAM PERFUME SCAM Perfume scam takes advantage of young black people Dallas Plano Texas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Mike Joiner is working with the pastor of a local church!

PJ's is a scam! Mike Joiner, John Futrell act like they are trying to help out young black people, but they are only looking to rip them off! They made me sell crappy beat-up fragrances that I have never even heard of. I had to go to bad neighborhoods and try to sell cheap, used perfume on the street!

At first, Mike Jopiner got me real excited. He talked about how he was in the penitentary (for a crime he didn't commit! RIGHT!) and when he got out, he found god, was now a man of god, that god wanted him to do good in business and help other young black people, like me. He talked about how I could be the owner of my own business, like him and John Futrell. He got a big group of us all excited to get into business, then had us go sell perfume. They said they were originals, and some of them were, but most were names I had never heard of. ALL of them were beat up and dirty though.

After several days of going to listen to them talk about motivation and doing right to get ahead, and selliong perfuem in bad neighborhood parking lots, I decided to look them up. They sound just like scentura! But, these guys seem to be worse, cause they are black, and talk about helping black people, which gets us excited, cause there ain't too many opportunities for young black folks like me. But all they wanted was for me to sell perfume to my friends and family, and to strangers in parking lots, they knew I wouldn't be able to keep doign it, NOBODY can. Then when I told them I was done, I wanted a check, Mike Joiner, the man of GOD, all of a sudden became a crazed gangsta talking bout how much time and effort he put into me (huh!?!) and how I owed him and I better get out and never come back unless I wanted to get my wig split. Yes, this reformed man of God who was now a business owner and pastor turned into Suge Knight. They had a bunch of people there, and I was by myself so I left, but they are really lucky my boys weren't with me cause we wopulda stomped them.

Mike Joiner is a liar, a thief, he uses being black to make black people trust him, he prays and says he is a man of God to make you trust him. Anyone who uses God to rip people off is EVIL Mike Joiner is evil. DO NOT TRUST HIM! If you walk in there, run away, or bring a gun, cause Mike Joiner is a convict and he is crazy. I don't think John Futrell is too much to worry about, he is a liar scam artist too, but he is more like Mike Joiner's scrub. Mike orders John aropund, and John hops to it. I think John is scared of Mike, which he probably has reason too. I can't imagine the things he must have seen Mike Joiner do. People were talking about a "rumor" that Mike one time punched a girl in the face for asking for her check. I asked around, and I bet it's true. If you work there, don't expect to get paid, and if you ask to get paid, expect a beat down, bring your gun and your boys, and if you are a girl, Mike will still kick your ass, he is gangsta and will be happy to do it

Alvin
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2006 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PJ-Enterprise-Mike-Joiner-John-Futrell-Mike-Joiner-Pjs-Enterprises-PJs/Dallas-Plano-Texas/PJ-Enterprise-Mike-Joiner-John-Futrell-Mike-Joiner-Pjs-Enterprises-PJs-RIPOFF-SCAM-PERFU-209013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PJ Enterprise Mike Joiner John Futrell Mike Joiner Pj's Enterprises PJ's

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Mike Joiner is working with the pastor of a local church!

AUTHOR: Jacqueline - (USA)

I'm not sure if they are still in Shreveport, LA, but if they are I hope they leave soon!

My report: http://www.ripoffreport.com/bait-and-switch/mj-promotion-mike-jo/mj-promotion-mike-joiner-king-bc328.htm

I happened upon a website called the "Power to Get Wealth Group" where he has joined up with the pastor of a local church to generate business:

"The Group produces avenues for wealth. We guarantee employment through MJ Promotions. We Give you another chance to live your life without limits through Kingdom CreditFix.[emphasis mine]  We save you tremendous amounts of money on prescription name brand and generic drugs.  We can cover your families dental expenses for a small monthly cost.  So take a few moments to surf and save.  Remember: God gives us the power to get wealth.  Therefore, God wishes above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."
(site: http://www.powertogetwealthgroup.org/)

It seems that he is attempting to operate under the guise of doing good for the black community, when all he is really doing is ripping them off. It's not fair, and the people who need help the most are the ones who will fall for it - that's how I did!

I hope the pastor realizes this and gets away from him before it's too late...unless he is in on it too, and I sincerely hope he is not.

EDIT: It's a small world! I've actually visited that church before! The church's MySpace page (http://www.myspace.com/wordofdeliverancechurch) showed a picture of the pastor's son, who happened to be the most enthusiastic leader when I went to the interview. So yes, they all really do work together.

I am going to put your post on my blog, if I can. It's http://perfumepeddlingscam.blogspot.com/

formation