Complaint Review: PJP Agency

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

PJP Agency What a scam...David Scott of PJP Agency Melville New York

This company is a scam. I requested a quote online for health insurance. Within mins, I received a call from David Scott. Everything he said seemed legitimate. He sent me documents to review and sign. A few months later I went to the doctors and they never heard of the health insurance so I had to pay out of pocket. David advised that wasn't a doctor in the network...BS... he told me I only had hospital coverage. Luckily, I didn't need hospital care during the time of my policy because I;m sure I never had coverage in the first place. I contacted David to cancel my policy the end of August. He advised since I'm normally charged the first of every month I would not be charged for Sept. I signed the paper work online. Sept 1st the premium was debited from my account. I contacted him multiple times. He never responded. I sent him emails and he never responded. Finally, I spoke to his assistant which was rude and nasty and she advised it would take twenty business days to be refunded. I never heard of twenty business days for a refund!! I still have not received any confirmation my policy was ever cancelled or if I really am receiving a refund. I went to Chase and filed a claim. Based on the complaints on the Better Business Bureau, I know I'm sure I will never receive my refund. PJP Agency is nothing but a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2013 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PJP-Agency/Select-StateProvince/PJP-Agency-What-a-scamDavid-Scott-of-PJP-Agency-Melville-New-York-1086183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PJP Agency