Complaint Review: PJP Auto Enterprises

• Updated: Sun, July 07, 2013

• Reported By: DoritaL — Auburn Illinois
PJP Auto Enterprises
3100 S. Douglas Ave Springfield, Illinois USA

PJP Auto Enterprises Amy Reed, Keith Redd, Paul Peak They sold me a lemon, there were multiple problems with the car beraking down on me and all the antifreeze leaked out, the tires were bad, the car was shaking and wobbling and the car had fumes coming out of it and they sold me that car for $10,500 even with my trade and a bogus six month warranty that only covered certain things. These people are pathological liars and , they'll say anything to sell you a pile of trash, they're rude, pathetic and they call themselves a christian organization, using God's name for their own selfish gain and I was a 3 time customer up until last week. I am taking my business elsewhere because they have ripped me off to many times and I woul not recommend anyone to do business with PJP Autos. By the way, I had the car towed right back to them and now I don't have to deal with any of them anymore. Springfield Illinois

*Author of original report: Car Buying

*Consumer Comment: I Was Wondering...

I went to PJP Auto Dealership 2 weeks ago looking for a more economy vehicle on gas. the saleslady sold me a 2007 Mazda 6, after driving it quite a bit I noticed that the tires were bad because the car was shaking and wobbling a lot but it ran okay..  The car was at a selling price of $10,500 so I traded my truck and with all the fees and taxes and a bogus 6 month warranty it still came to over 10,000 and the car had very high mileage but it drove okay.  Less tha 2 weeks after I got the car, I came home from work and parked the car and whan I got out, all the antifreeze came gushing out of the car on the drivers side all over the parking lot and bad fumes were smelling awful.  I called PJP and told them what happened and I had the car towed right back to them with my plates off and all my belongings out.  The saleslady is a pathological liar.  She told me the car was in good condition she is truly what you call a liar.  Not only did they try and sell me a bogus car, which I made no payments and spent no money on repairs or tires, but they set my payments up biweekly at a ridiculous amount and stuck me in a 3 year payment status and then they put that GPS system in my car where if I don't make the payments, the'll turn the car off.

They call themselves a Christian Organization, using God's name for their own selfish gain.  I am a 3 time customer with PJP and they have ripped me off for the last time, they need to be shut down.  They are rude, pathetic and they will say anything to sell you a car and they talk about earning customer loyalty, I don't see how they will gain customer loyalty because when it comes down to money, they are just like everybody else, they are friendly and nice to you until they get your money and then after the sale they want nothing to do with you  They're always losing their staff and mechanics and then they lie and tell you they went to other jobs but I believe that the staff members of PJP are leaving because they were tired of seeing people constantly getting ripped off.  So this is advice to anybody considering buying a car from PJP, Please don't do it!  Shop around, investigate the dealership, please don't give these people a chance to take your money and take advantage of you, because they are out to rip you off.  They don't care about you, they just want your money, nothing else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2013 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PJP-Auto-Enterprises/Springfield-Illinois-62704/PJP-Auto-Enterprises-Amy-Reed-Keith-Redd-Paul-Peak-They-sold-me-a-lemon-there-were-mul-1065044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PJP Auto Enterprises

Car Buying

AUTHOR: Miss W - ()

Since you seem to be on their side, why don't you buy a car from them?  you don't know me and nothing about my creditors, you can only assume this by what I said in the rebuttal, this site has some very rude and pathetic people on it and I am deleting myself off it right now.  Had I known this site had these kinds of people on it I would of never attempted to comment.  Later!

I Was Wondering...

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

YOU said YOU were ripped off for the "last time".  Why was there more than once?  If you were ripped off, in your opinion, prior to this, then why did you give them a chance to, in your opinion, do it again?  You say the tires were bad.  Tires, there's four of them, are CLEARLY VISIBLE.  Did you even bother to check them out BEFORE you bought the car?  You now complain of the interest rate and how the payments were arranged.  Both of those items are CLEARLY VISIBLE in the contract.  Did you read the contract BEFORE you signed it?  If you did, why did YOU AGREE to terms YOU didn't like?  Then you wail about the GPS device.  What's the problem with that?  If you make each and every payment ON TIME, then who cares if there's a GPS device?  Perhaps if YOU had not have screwed your previous creditors, then you could get a low interest rate bank loan and a much better car.  Oh yes, since you most likely will have no rebuttal, don't even waste the time saying, "you must work for them", because I don't!