Complaint Review: PJP Health Agency

• Updated: Sun, December 18, 2011

• Reported By: labs — New York United States of America
PJP Health Agency
3 Huntington Quadrangle Melville, New York United States of America

PJP Health Agency is not paying my medical bills. I am not getting collection notices because of this ripoff company. Melville, New York

I bought insurance with PJP Health Agency and I decided to get all my checkups done, so I went to a bunch of doctors that were listed as included on my plan. I paid the copay for all of them and now, even after writing the company about it, I have received several bills from the doctors and the labs claiming that I owe them thousands of dollars.  These fees were supposed to be included in my health care and they didn't even cover the bloodwork!! Ridiculous. I am now receiving collection notices out the wazoo because PJP Health Agency has not paid my claims. PJP Health Agency is a ripoff!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2011 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PJP-Health-Agency/Melville-New-York-/PJP-Health-Agency-is-not-paying-my-medical-bills-I-am-not-getting-collection-notices-bec-810997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PJP Health Agency