Complaint Review: PJP Health Agency

• Updated: Sun, November 06, 2011

• Reported By: wontpaybills — New York United States of America
PJP Health Agency
3 Huntington Quadrangle Melville, New York United States of America

PJP Health Agency lied and said they would cover my surgery. This company is a scam. Melville, New York

PJP HEALTH AGENCY  DID NOT PAY MY BILLS.
I had surgery done on  December 2010. Called PJP Health Agency: "Will you cover the procedure?"
answer was "Yes". I got on the table under the knifes. Two months later hospital sending me bills. I called my insurance, they refuse to talk to me, I called again, they said they will take care of it. Now I'm in  collections $50,000.00 Because PJP Health Agency said that they sent me paper work to fill out if I have or not, another Insurance Provider. I never received the paper work. I was in my bed for 4 months, going through the healing process. All my mail was brought to me and I organized it. I never dispose of any important material, especially like this one. Now they are telling me, because I did not fill the paper work out, I have to pay the bill myself. That is their words!!!!!!!!!! My dear people, who have been hurt by an evil company like PJP Health  Agency, why don't we all get together and get rid of the evil. We are innocent people who got mislead by a company that likes the MONEY but DOES NOT CARE about US.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2011 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PJP-Health-Agency/Melville-New-York-/PJP-Health-Agency-lied-and-said-they-would-cover-my-surgery-This-company-is-a-scam-Mel-795557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PJP Health Agency