Complaint Review: PJP Health Agency

• Updated: Wed, December 15, 2010

• Reported By: Donnie — Paramus New Jersey United States of America
PJP Health Agency
3 Huntington Quadrangle, Suite 400N Melville, New York United States of America

PJP Health Agency Donald K. Ulrich PJP Health Agency is a scam! All they want is your bank account information! Melville, New York

*Consumer Suggestion: Please call Ms. Judy Doyle of the New York State Insurance Department

After filling out a brief questionnaire on ehealthinsurance.com, I was contacted by someone named Donald Ulrich at PJP Health Agency of Melville, New York.

Mr. Ulrich said that he could get me in a group health insurance plan because New Jersey has some law that states people in a certain age group or risk factor can be considered a group. I began to become suspicious because I have never heard of that. I am a realtor and even realtors are not considered a group in New Jersey, otherwise I would already have group health insurance.

After Mr. Ulrich began to really pressure me to give him my checking account number, big red flags went up. I told him I needed documentation with a plan summary so I could lay this plan next to the plans I was considering from other sources. He then said that the way they save money is by not offering copies of the plan. [continued below]....

..... I said, "Well what about a website link?" He said, "no". I said, "How can I make a decision about healthcare when I can't compare the plans?" He said, "Well, you have car insurance and you don't know everything about that plan either". He began to get very impatient and said he could post date my application and I would have 10 days to accept or decline, but I needed to give him my bank information immediately. I asked him if I could come to his office in Melville and meet him in person. He said yes, but said that it would be a long ride from New Jersey.

I finally just had to hang up on him because he would not stop saying he wanted my bank information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2010 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PJP-Health-Agency/Melville-New-York-11747-4603/PJP-Health-Agency-Donald-K-Ulrich-PJP-Health-Agency-is-a-scam-All-they-want-is-your-ba-667846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PJP Health Agency

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Please call Ms. Judy Doyle of the New York State Insurance Department

AUTHOR: Mark - (United States of America)

Please call Ms. Judy Doyle of the New York State Insurance Department at the following telephone number: Five One Eight, Four Seven Four, Five One Five Four.

She will be able to help you as she is currently investigating the multitude of complaints which have been filed against PJP Health Agency.