Complaint Review: PJP Health Agency

• Updated: Sun, April 17, 2011

• Reported By: Unpaid — New York United States of America
PJP Health Agency
3 Huntington Quadrangle, Melville, New York Internet United States of America

PJP Health Agency offers the worst health insurance in the world! The Insurance Department needs to do something about them. Internet

I have been so upset I needed to share this with all readers. I am a 59 year. young woman who has been taking blood pressure meds for 30 yrs. I have tried so many different kinds and finally eight years ago started taking Micardis. It has kept my blood pressure under control. I exercise and am in very good shape. About a month ago I switched my insurance from Blue Cross Blue Shield to a policy with PJP Health Agency. PJP Health Agency will not pay for my medications as they have decided it is too expensive. I was only paying a $30 copay with Blue Cross Blue Shield and PJP Health Agency will not pay for any of the drug. They want my Doctor to "experiment" with another medication on me that's less expensive.

Can you believe they are actually "experimenting" with someone's life? I just hope someone can do something about these people in charge of PJP Health Agency. This is the worst insurance in the world! I will be applying for other coverage and cancelling this scam of a policy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2011 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PJP-Health-Agency/internet/PJP-Health-Agency-offers-the-worst-health-insurance-in-the-world-The-Insurance-Departmen-718698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PJP Health Agency