cast

• Reported By: HP — New York United States of America
PJP Health Agency
3 Huntington Quadrangle melville, New York United States of America

PJP Health Agency is the biggest scam on the internet! melville, New York

I am a health provider for PJP Health Agency. PJP Health Agency owes me money on several of my clients, claiming to not have received my bills, that my in-network clients are "out of network", that I faxed or mailed my claims to the wrong place, etc. They have not yet paid me on a client who I see weekly and have been seeing since August 2011. "Conveniently", when I have called, my claims are either "being processed" or have "not yet been received" and that I need to either

wait 30 days or resubmit. I get a different excuse time and time again, but the remaining fact is that I am not getting paid money owed to me by PJP Health Agency!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2012 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PJP-Health-Agency/melville-New-York-/PJP-Health-Agency-is-the-biggest-scam-on-the-internet-melville-New-York-830702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PJP Health Agency