foam

• Reported By: Ms. Lynn — Hackensack New Jersey United States of America
PJP Health Coverage
Melville, New York Internet Lindenhurst, New York United States of America

PJP Health Coverage Leo Vega, Sales Asst. SCAM RIPOFF Lindenhurst , New York

I was contacted by a Mr.  Leo Vega from phone# 1-516-918-5721 of PJP Health Coverage after a health insurance search on the interent. After speaking with him it and the low cost coverage he informed me of I decided to apply for it with my personal information. After a nights sleep I was able to contact Mr. Leo Vega at the above number and told to I had change my mind and want to cancel the coverage. Mr. Leo state there is no problem to refund the $197.02 for the 1st months coverage and the $150.00 processing fee would be returned since it was less the 24 hours when I canceled. When I looked at my checking Account statement the full amount of $347.02 of the two amounts above were deducted from it the 2 weeks later. I was charged for the coverage but never even received the documents stating I had any coverage and it been a month since this SCAM RIP OFF started on 01/05/13 and it is now 02/01/13.

JPJ HEALTH INSURANCE is a SCAM and BIG RIP OFF

BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PJP-Health-Coverage/Lindenhurst-New-York-/PJP-Health-Coverage-Leo-Vega-Sales-Asst-SCAM-RIPOFF-Lindenhurst-New-York-1007593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PJP Health Coverage