• Report: #1141971

• Updated: Sat, April 26, 2014

• Reported By: Scotty B — Austin Texas
PJW Sports
Internet USA

PJW Sports pjwapparel.com Ordered a Jersey and PJW Sports NEVER delivered it.. internet

I ordered a jersey from this vendor and they never delivered it.  They happy collected my money though.

I could not find a phone number for this vendor and I tried to email them 4 times.  They never responded to my email.  I still do not have the Jersey that I ordered and am not disputing the transaction with my credit card company.

I suggest that you do not order anything from this vendor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2014 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PJW-Sports/internet/PJW-Sports-pjwapparelcom-Ordered-a-Jersey-and-PJW-Sports-NEVER-delivered-it-internet-1141971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PJW Sports