Complaint Review: PK Management LLC

• Submitted: Tue, June 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 20, 2012

• Reported By: TiredOfBeingUsed — Huntington Beach California United States of America
PK Management LLC
15301 VENTURA BLVD STE B-570 Internet United States of America

PK Management LLC Used my service for their nepotism policy, but on surface, just to satisfy HUD's requirements Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: This is true

I have a small Termite Company in southern California. I provide termite inspections at no cost to the homeowner, property management company, realtor. I was contacted through an on-site property manager via a 3rd party lead provider, which I have to pay for the lead, and asked to inspect what I thought was a single family home. I called to set the appointment and found out there were going to be 8 buildings to inspect. This took me 3 days due to the sizes of the buildings.

I provided the written state reports via email to the inquiring on-site manager which was subsequently forwarded to PK Management LLC. I was informed that it would be a while before they got back to me. I followed up every 3 to 4 weeks since March 2012 and just found out today, from the on-site manager that I was just "used by PK Management LLC to satisfy HUD's requirement for 3 bids prior to approving any termite work at the properties that were inspected, and that PK Management LLC planned on giving the work to a company they had ties with already through family and that they planned on not using my company for any of the buildings nor any of the other 2 companies they asked to do inspections on the 8 buildings."

The inspections for termites may be free to the company asking for them, but, from my standpoint they cost me several hundred dollars in state filing fees, insurance, time, gas, food, equipment, etc...

If anyone from PK Management LLC ever inquires to your company for a service, TURN IT DOWN!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2012 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PK-Management-LLC/internet/PK-Management-LLC-Used-my-service-for-their-nepotism-policy-but-on-surface-just-to-sati-899972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PK Management LLC

This is true

AUTHOR: Resident1 - (United States of America)

I live at a PK Management property. I noticed that all contractors (pest control, lawn care, other) they use are through family or friends. PK management is a bad company as a whole. The employees are rude and don't do their job. And their properties are filthy and not cared for. I am sorry about your situation. But I'm sure yours is one of many concerning PK Management across the country.