Complaint Review: PKO Mobile Spa

• Submitted: Wed, May 16, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 16, 2012

• Reported By: Mad Mom — Missouri United States of America
PKO Mobile Spa

PKO Mobile Spa Paula Knight-Osborne and Lil Diva Spa-aah Parties Cheap Products and Horrible Service Internet

I got this service for my daughter's birthday, and I was made to believe I was getting the best thing going. First, the owner and her staff were late. The party was to start at 4 and they didn't begin arriving until 4:50. No one called to tell us this. Then she brought her children with her saying she couldn 't find a sitter. I didn't mind them coming, but they were rude to my daughter and her friends. The nail polish used only lasted overnight, and she advertised goody bags which we never received. I don't recommend PKO Mobile Spa for anything. Use your money elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2012 06:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PKO-Mobile-Spa/internet/PKO-Mobile-Spa-Paula-Knight-Osborne-and-Lil-Diva-Spa-aah-Parties-Cheap-Products-and-Horrib-883454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PKO Mobile Spa