• Report: #1020874

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: kazmanello — Internet Latvia
PKR.com

PKR.com Online gambling scam! Don't play with them!`S Internet

I joined www.pkr.com in 2008 and sometimes I do deposit to play black jack or poker, but about 2 months ago they scammed me and I think not only I became victim of their fraud. I played 3D Black Jack and sometimes button HIT after my cards were dealed didn't appeared (Screenshots attached). I lost some money because of that and wrote to their support about it. Got automatic answer that I will receive answer from customer support in 48 hours, they contacted me and I send them screenshots.

I've been waiting for reply for a week and wrote them again and they said will contact me ASAP. Guess what? I waited a week more and after I said that I will write complaint about how they scam customers they credit my account with $10, it looked like OK SHUT UP TAKE YOUR 10 AND F*CK OFF. It was on 11 of February and till now I didn't get any response or compensation. After I've been with them for almost 5 years they scammed me and treated like sh*t. Don't gamble there!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PKRcom/internet/PKRcom-Online-gambling-scam-Dont-play-with-themS-Internet-1020874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PKR.com